The Rockwell JawHorse leaves the saw horses in the dust. It's a 1-ton clamping, no hands needed, hold whatever you want, work anywhere you want JAWHORSE. The Jawhorse is the ultimate job site workshop. Its versatility is unmatched-it can be used as a work bench, vice, miter stand, welding station or any other job site application. The one ton clamping force provided by the jaws is foot pedal operated, thereby leaving your hands free to hold the material you are inserting, essentially acting as a third hand for the operator. The jaws also extend to a full 37-Inch, allowing you to insert a standard 36-inch door for sanding or planing. Its fold-down portability and its tripod stance let you take it and use it just about anywhere.
- Product Dimensions: 33.1 x 15 x 15.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 48.1 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- Item model number: RK9003